Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
So there's a link going around saying the vax wasn't approved but just extended EUA. Well this link says otherwise so you decide.
https://www.fda.gov/news-e...
07:59 PM - Aug 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Direwolf in this post can reply
Diana Johnson @Dyanalynne711
23 August, 08:55
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
have you read the letter the fda sent to phizer, it states in there reporting on trial til 2025...the article you shared states continued eua.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 August, 09:00
In response Diana Johnson to her Publication
So if you read that article it clearly states the eua is for the 12-15 age group and 16 and up it is fully approved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
23 August, 08:17
NOT TRUE!!! Pfizer “vax” still not Approved! They only had their EUA reauthorized.
“On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA.” https://www.fda.gov/media/...

23 August, 08:21
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
The link I shared is straight off the FDA.gov site. Now go find that link on the site. That's a pdf and anyone can make those so like I said you decide. I think your link is a fake. Just my opinion

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 August, 08:15
how can they approve it when its still in clinical trials????

23 August, 08:17
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
IDK but they did.