TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 August, 04:23
See... it is in the nature of the Programmed humans to think $9.99 is cheaper than $10...πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ˜… If one is AWAKE we know it's NOT! lol! This is the same kind of calculation made by people not awake with PERCENTAGES. If they are told that there is only a 5% chance they can be hurt by a vaccine..... they think 95% is such a big percentage on behalf of safety... and their lethargic brains don't want to worry about it. To them it's better the "scientists and experts" work it all out for them! (They don't comprehend that those scientists and experts, like politicians, are also owned!) An AWAKE human KNOWS that 0.1% = to 100% if their loved one dies from it!!! being CURIOUS about every single thing is why we were born. Human nature is that of a Seeker. If we are not in a perpetual state of Seeking... we are, essentially, not even truly human.... but just a bunch of organs and shyt wandering numbly around. Not a fan of Einstein but I like the quote😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
If I was a new mother...I wouldn't vaccinate my children against shit that they have zero % of contracting. Beyond maddening. Seriously...when was the last case of mumps or measles? I was a kid and had measles...no problem. I was 28 and pregnant my last trimester and got chickenpox bad from my 2 year old....I itched alot....but no problem! Take all the vaccines and shove them up your ass!!!! #wideawake
06:58 PM - Aug 23, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 August, 07:35
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Good for you, Tracey, Warrior! 🀩 I feel EXXXACTLY the same... no way would I have my babies inoculated for ANYTHING if i had kids. I am also so glad my daughter is all grown up and I don't have the deal with the school system now... and what they are doing to families of young children.... 🀬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 August, 07:38
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Yes, I am fighting for my grandchildren now.