Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 July, 07:51
Anyway, so if Q ever does come back. Or gets visible again, I suppose Q would return more as a type of wine bearer. Without ruining the water supply. I might fancy myself dressed in golden colors and having a robust interest in times and stuff like that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
24 July, 09:38
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Very fitting considering...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 July, 10:22
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Yeah...well...maybe. I mean it's Q so, chances are that if that were a real scene like that, they'd not get the reference. Unless they saw the movie and even then, they wouldn't be pouring me any wine lol!

More like I'd be the one pouring the wine and knowing my being prone to little accidents I'd probably spill some and then I'd have to, you know, clean it up before some fat guy tells the guards to kill me.😋

Chill Bite @Chillbite
24 July, 10:53
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
You had it right the first time Princess Nackendara. They’d be pouring your wine.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 July, 04:13
Hello, my dear friends. Sorry for the length of time incommunicado! I am arduously working on obtaining one of the advanced celestial chambers as, further research into the less powerful beds indicate that it may not be efficacious for our needs. My heartfelt prayers are with BOTH of you.

@chillbite :

Check your DM folder, I've sent you some very good news regarding your query. At this time, I can RECEIVE emails but, cannot send them. 😠

Praying for many heartfelt blessings upon both of you!
❤❤❤

Chill Bite @Chillbite
25 July, 07:47
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Thank you so much and I just read my DM folder!! May God Bless you!! I am praying for you too!! I hope all is well for you!! Please let me know if I may be of service to you in any way. Thank you ever so much again!! Love to you!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
I'm praying for you, too!

Doing well, just super busy. May God's great graces be upon you!
02:55 AM - Aug 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
27 August, 10:39
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
So glad you’re doing well!! May God Bless you!! I’m praying for you!!