Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 January, 06:46
You peeps on AnonUp are the strongest of the strong and the smartest of the smart. Thank you for being you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
jojo jojo @RubyMomma
12 February, 10:49
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
LOVE this!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 January, 11:47
indeed!

Marj Moyer @Marj
28 January, 09:30
exactly

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
28 January, 09:04
Beautiful. Over a Gleason's, even ;-)

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
28 January, 08:37
Exactly!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 07:46
Remember there Q and there are Anons - There is no Qanon.

Blood Red1 @BloodRed1
28 January, 07:37
I was for this movement before Q showed up. my crazy uncle jeff has told me my entire life that we were owned by a bunch of devil worshiping pedos. i thought he was crazy...when i was 12. internet woke me up at 15. Marine Corps woke me up completely. that was almost 10 yrs ago. Q showed up and it only confirmed my beliefs.

The Great Adventurer @The_Great_Adventurer
28 January, 07:32
"Is that a bad thing?"