E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
When it is all over with and the victory is behind us, this summer, we need to find a large area in the center of the country and have the ulitmate appreciation party for our military, military families and the greatest world leader of all time. We can call it Trump-A-Palooza. I can think of nothing I would like more than to drink some beers with all this country's patriots in honor of our vets and our great President Trump.
07:22 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
02 February, 12:59
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
I stand with you on that! I pray.....we won't need to meet in the middle....I pray so many hearts will turn that it will be across the nation!🙏❤️🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
02 February, 12:56
im in...that would be INCREDIBLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
30 January, 07:05
And some would be heavily armed and given freedom to put down any leftist rioters instantly with massive firepower.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 08:20
😁name the time and place

Philabuster #WWG1WGA @Philabuster
28 January, 07:24
Great idea. Count me in