Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 August, 02:46
Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 05:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 06:31
I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 07:12
P.S. πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘

@patriotsandthelike
Homemade Hydroxychloroquine

2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orange peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of the liquid twice a day.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Nice to know! πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘
08:37 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 August, 09:47
I asked myself why I would suspect anything less from the FDA! Over the years I have come to learn they are evil. There are so many things they approve that are poisonous. In Europe they do not allow the sunscreens that the U.S. does they are carcinogenic. GMO's the list is far and wide. Tear down the whole diseased temple!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 09:09
Let’s see what happens, will they take the bait? πŸ€”

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 August, 08:34
nobody in theory is stupid enough to fall for this trap but....

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
23 August, 08:47
We gonna hang these bastards

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
22 August, 09:08
Thank you so much for this information, but how do we know if the vaccine that is given is "Trump's" vaccine? NOT for myself, but my Mother is thinking about getting COVID vaccine once it's FDA approved, and since President Trump supports/approves.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 09:12
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Nuff Said! βš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈ

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 08:52
Moar Sauce with that Bread Patriot! πŸ§‘β€πŸ³