Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 04:18
Anyone got anything on this video or these ppl?

https://youtu.be/RLhsx7yGQ...
NESARA/GESARA MONIES FOUND - HELP NEEDED! - YouTube

In this video, I am bringing information about the NESARA/GESARA MONIES which, have been found but, need our help to get these monies released!Link to the Pe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 August, 04:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
For about 20 years now, I have understood this to be see eye ay propaganda, to keep people HOOKED, (archon parasites grab on with a hook), waiting anxiously (causes one to leak energy archons feed on) and complacently (staying in the pot while the water heats up) for the final grab. It will be a Faustian Bargain, and or will be your ticket into an AI 5D simulation, which you will be controlled within while thinking you "ascended ". I personally will have nothing to do with any such offering and hope Christians stay focussed on getting into the truly free, naturally abundant and real organic Heaven on Earth; which is a multidimensional plane- "In My Fathers House Are Many Mansions". This money said to have been accumulated by "St. Germain" who discovered immortality (adrenochrome) and how to alchemize metals into gold (dark magic) is from Transylvania originally, the original vampire, and left the money in a trust with families like the Bush's who are withholding it. Psyops abound.🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 05:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
it did not resonate well with me but I thought to get feedback on it.
My financial thoughts would be if u gave everyome on the planet that much money all at once it would drive up the price of everything because of rhe new demand and make the money worthless.Just like 107 sad everybody would be buying jets for instance then the price of jets would go up the price of food would be astronomical money would be worthless right back where we started. i have said all along surely this is not the plan to help the world. I told them point blank if u gonna repay us for what they robbed for centuries dont give it all at once with no strings attached

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 August, 05:56
Indeed! Everyone would quit their jobs and there would be imminent economic collapse. Now what? Who will build, fly, maintain and service your private jets? Who will drill for the oil, refine the fuel and deliver it, all nasty jobs. Who will work at the airport and serve you cocktails on your private jet when they are now just as wealthy as you are? It would be a disaster. It baffles me that those believing in this are not considering the absolute collapse and, as you said, loss of value to everything if it were to happen. The ultimate trap after such a collapse in a now valueless material world. Earth would become bankrupted, truly dystopian. Thank you for adding a voice of reason and encouraging others to think this through. LOVE is the currency in the New Heaven on Earth. The love from God, free from distortion provides a limitless abundance of all that brings real joy, peace, health, and comfort, in a way which money could never buy. Frens, seek Jeshua and God, not gold.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well I do agree that they cant just make everyone on the planet rich all at once but I do believe these evils have taken our money as slaves forever and the money should be returned to the planet in some form possibly incrementally and partly by way of humanitarian efforts. We need to help the ppl on this planet especially those that have nothing.
I do agree that we as a ppl could be much more productive if we did not have to work as slaves day to day in constant stress and worry as to where our next meal will come from and whether we will loose our roof over our heads when we cant pay the mtg or the rent so I think there is another plan that will work to accomplish this without destroying the planet with ideas to make everyone rich at once.
I have heard several speak of this like Juan and they appear to have thought this through much more than most of us that just post about it.
07:40 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 August, 07:56
Yes, we were not created to be slave labor for Elites. A limited supply Currency that a single person can hoard, and collect, causing a lack for others, will never bring about the world you imagine and think should exist. That ideal world does exist in other parrelels here and elsewhere in the cosmos. It funtions differently , starting with different value sets. We are so far removed. The Elohim are working on Blueprints for how to take cuurent earth to such a place. I assure you, there will be no crypto currencies let alone tech or the internet of all things as you know it. If such surrouds you 10 years from now , you are still in hell and didn't make it through the gates. For example, Block chain is said to host the miracles of our free future. Note the Block being ruled upon, with the humans chained to it. Keep your ideal in heart😇. It's as God designed all sans distortions and inversions. It will come about very differently from what you are being told right now. No Block-chain.

22 August, 08:10
Well the future that I keep seeing does not appear to be without technology. Perhaps if there are those that know how things should evolve it would be a good thing to share these things now so that there are humans here working towards those ends.