sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 08:48
When Trump says he took the vaccine, he means hydroxychloroquineregenerome. It is listed as a vaccine.

Covid-19 bioweapon injection aka clot shot is gene therapy. (Not a vaccine!)🚨 Hydroxychloroquine is registered as vaccine ✅ Pass it on! 🙏🏻

TRUMPINTEL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
22 August, 04:40
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
What our president (Trump) needs to do is clarify that because the MSM is not stating what vax he took...most know what the real vax he has taken, but people who supports him and doesnt research (ex: senior citizens, etc...) isnt aware of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 04:50
In response Kap Hall-Ward to her Publication
Trump has clarified MANY times that he is against their vaccination and that he was for and cured with HCQ, no?

22 August, 06:21
but did the MSM clarified it? no they didnt...takevmy parents for an example, they watch local news and CNN (I know. terrible!!😔) They got the vax, i tried to warn them that its not the same as president Trump vax...they didnt listen...many folks still listen to MSM and refuses to research etc....Trump needs to clarify which vax to take in his rallys...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 August, 06:30
MSM will never tell anyone the truth.
I completely understand what you are saying so don't shoot the messenger. But the lesson is to do the research and not listen to the MSM. None of the vaccinations being pushed on MSM are FDA approved. NONE The ONLY FDA approved prevention is the HCQ. Trump's vaccination. You can show your parents the facts if they don't want to look it up themselves.
Also...let's be thankful that Trump pushed for the vaccinations so that they couldn't be approved and forced on us. We are safe. Scare tactic necessary.

22 August, 06:33
Believe me i have tried...and i know all details...😁❤️. thanks for your understanding..

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
I know it's scary. Especially when we have to look out for the ones we love the most. ❤️ My friends and some family got their shots. Broke my heart. I warned them all. I have faith that they all will be ok. 🙏
06:38 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
22 August, 06:50
Its very scary... faith is what i have tremendous of and i believe all will be ok as well...❤️....and prays for all 🙏🙏