MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 August, 11:20
If you wear a mask or take a vaccine, you are the problem

If job and money are more important than truth, God and authenticity, you are the problem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 11:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
fear, some people cant eat without their job, trust me I know them. Its almost impossible to choose between mask/vaccine and feeding your children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 11:52
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
In my opinion, dying with your soul intact is better than living as slave to evil. WE are judged on intent and authenticity not the values that were taught to us by the evil matrix. Those are lies.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
I am well aware of that you speak
12:15 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply
22 August, 12:33
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
The world is based on lies so the game is very hard to win. The truth is is the opposite of what you are taught which is a big inversion. The deep state cabal has indoctrinated everybody to feel as you do about the truth. They do not want you to know that you are divine powerful soul who can manifest life if you raise your frequency.

Do not take my word for it. Meditate, connect to God directly, raise your frequency and open your third eye and everything because crystal clear.

It takes months or years of work.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 01:25
I left the Babylon system 20 years ago. I was in high school when JFK was assassinated, I am not new to the matrix. I watched 911 in depth for a week straight. I am an avid reader interested in all history and studied the bible for two full years. I know I can give my life to resist tyranny today no hesitation, those with small children to nurture put their own life at risk in order for their children's tears to dry and their bellies are full. I need nothing I work for God. Mothers with children will allow a train to hit them head on if it saves their child. Rasta say "u dunno" "Jah know". Strength and courage brother.