Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
22 August, 12:16
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Sorry I disagree with him, even when he was POTUS, I was not going to get it. As much of a supporter I am of him, he would not of swayed me to get it. I am getting mixed emotions with this interview. My freewill comes from God not any human. And why would you be proud of a killer jab (I speak from knowledge of people dying because of it.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 August, 12:14
At rally last night he said, the vaccines work, so confused

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
22 August, 11:53
I hate that he is promoting these evils jabs

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 August, 11:39
At last night's rally in Alabama:

Yes, Trump said he took the “vaccine”.

Define “vaccine”.

He did not say J&J, Moderna, Phizer.

He’s only ever taken HCQ, which IS a vaccine.

He also was on Regeneron when at Walter Reed, which I believe is a therapeutic.

I do not make excuses for Trump. I too have questions.

But I understand that I DO NOT UNDERSTAND everything he has on his plate and I trust this man.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 August, 11:59
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 August, 11:37
This is bizarre! He did not answer her question but ranted on about HIS vaccine. Will somebody please explain this!