AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 08:24
WELCQME BACK POTUS TRUMP
17+ #POTUSSUPREMETEAM⛑⛑

😉😉🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 August, 08:33
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
WELCOME BACK KOTTER ??? .......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 08:35
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
😉😆😂😆

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 August, 08:39
WHAT ? WELCOME BACK ELVIS ? ..........
THESE WORD GAMES ARE WEARING THIN WITH MILLIONS OF PATRIOTS 🤔

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 August, 08:43
Elvis never left all the kings return 3 kings john jr. king of pop mj and king of rock elvis we 3 three kings 🤴

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 August, 08:58
YOUR RIGHT IF ITS ANNOUNCED 💥 THEY COME OUT 🤔” ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUK UPS” 🤔 ( NAME THAT MOVIE 😁)

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
22 August, 09:05
My high school gym teacher wrote this on the board:
ASS/U/ME
"When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me"

Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it