Yol Ubsa @yolsync
This makes perfect sense to me and would be another hidden purpose of the plandemic, so many PCR tests, collecting DNA and geolocation us with the vaccines.
10:39 PM - Aug 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 September, 05:18
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
Jesus did.. and that's why God Wins. And you're right... what a Trump Card!🤩😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
29 August, 10:32
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
actually i think you are go to find out he did marry and he did have a child. That wife went to France. very very interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 August, 08:03
Hope you don't mind I have 2 dreams that I have gotten about things like this.....when I read your post it reminded me of them. (2 pictures)

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 August, 07:50
well Joe and others DID TRY to kidnap John .

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 August, 07:52
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
seems drunk Joe drunk dialed some stupidity, but the truth, then tried to frame John for attempted kidnap of him! who were the others?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 August, 07:38
ive thought this too.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
21 August, 11:19
AND YES THERE IS A JESUS BLOODLINE! IT IS EVEN HERE IN THE STATES

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
21 August, 11:23
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
I believe it more, the elite always left clues of their plans through Hollywood, "The Da Vinci code" and "Angels and demons" were not simple fiction.