Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!
Nana woke up 3 or 4 times last night every time singing the "Red, White, and Blue" song!
Take a little listen to the song my good fren Brad_Ayers sent me last night!
Yall gonna love it!
One day, and I know it feels like it will never come, but it will, one day there will be news reports of all the good news instead of bad shit, TV shows of all the good things instead of satan stuff, there will be spirituality instead of religion and we will all be connected to a universal consciousness with a direct line to God himself.

You dont need a priest or anyone else to talk to God you have an eternal direct line, you just have to know it and dial him up.

This is where you will find God!

Have a little bit of Nana's TN country music today thank you Brad!
Nana loves you my soul brother. Bless your precious family!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/ruCcUzUyE...
Rodney Atkins - A Little Good News (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click here to stream/download "A Little Good News": https://RodneyAtkins.lnk.to/ALittleGoodNewsThis song started tugging on my heart about a year ago. The in...

11:45 AM - Aug 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
21 August, 01:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
21 August, 12:31
Good Morning Nana! I am surely looking forward to the day when news and movie's will no longer be under satanic control! Waiting on God's time. 😊
Myself, I can dismiss the BS for what it is. It is sad to see friends & family mind controlled though, but knowing that God wins helps with that.
Beautiful song! Thank You for sharing. 💜
Love and Peace to All.💚
God Bless Our World ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 01:00
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
You - Nana
Same page

Chris Whispers @ChrisO
21 August, 12:12
Thank you Nana! That was such a beautiful song! Just sat and cried.. I have lost so many friends and family over this great divide, so looking forward to a coming together.. Hugs ❤️

21 August, 01:01
In response Chris Whispers to her Publication
So sorry!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 August, 11:57
Thanks Nana. Dreams were good but weird. I guess I'm trying to reconcile past impressions. In all cases, I feel like in the future the sky is dark when everyone wakes up. hmmmm Sending positive vibes out! Hope it reaches many!

21 August, 06:31
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
We are here to wake up everyone to know their power.
Once that comes the rest of this evil shit is toast.