Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I just have this feeling that something big is about to drop! Anyone else got that same antsy feeling?
06:53 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
30 January, 04:00
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Yup MustangMedic has been posting videos from DC. Something big happened 2 nights ago at 2am. He recorded it. I heard they are building gallos in front of the white house or it could be the capital. ALso watch Melissa. https://welovetrump.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 January, 07:27
πŸ˜„πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 January, 07:17

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 January, 07:03
I so hope you are correct!

McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
28 January, 07:03
πŸ˜€I like the kitty.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 09:21
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
myn2 cats do that a lot whe we playbwith abfeather on a string, lol

American Girl @Americangirl
28 January, 06:59
I woke up this morning with that feeling and its just got stronger as the day went by.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 07:01
In response American Girl to her Publication
Yeah! Me too! I am an empathic person and i know I'm picking up some kind of vibes.