Tony Joe @TonyJoe
21 August, 04:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
Well I just watched "Its Happening" on Bitchute. Information states that they are liquifing the dead covid patients and turning them into sludge and spraying it on our food..Im pretty sick right now I dove down the vril rabbit whole long ago but I really did not want to know about the dead covid that we are eating..wth?
04:41 AM - Aug 21, 2021
In response Tony Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by holdtheline1111 in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 August, 05:05
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
They probably didn't die from covid. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 11:22
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
who knows it sick

Tony Joe @TonyJoe
21 August, 04:48
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
yeah theres movies ... making fertilizer .. soylent green ..shit is crazy .. fastjng iis benifecial 😀

21 August, 04:55
☺️IKR

21 August, 04:56
I should of never watched it at 2am I know better lol