Only people mentioned by PrayingPatriotMom in this post can reply
Betsy Ross @BetsyRossConservative
21 August, 01:40
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
No, he did not post this. It's not on his twitter account. I just checked...did anyone else? And BTW this meme is not "new", I posted it on my facebook page a month and a half ago. Why are people making stuff up? This is crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not1 Worry @WeWin
21 August, 01:52
In response Betsy Ross to her Publication
Do you suppose he has another account?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 02:00
In response Betsy Ross to her Publication
Instagram

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 August, 01:30
Everything is coming up, The Golden Donald! 😂

NEO ONE @Neo
21 August, 01:38
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Damn, i was right. Clones 🤣😂🤣

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
21 August, 01:17
💥💥💥🇺🇸

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 August, 01:13
GOD BLESS you President Trump. We finally have a President who loves us. We love you too . . . from very grateful hearts.