Dan Auito @DanUSCG
You know Who is behind all this! 👇😂👍
07:01 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 January, 08:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 January, 07:59
People are gonna freak.....in a good way...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
28 January, 07:48
Can't wait,I cried when you saluted your Dad and when they announced your death! I knew then we needed you! God Bless,JFK and JFK JR. and our President Donald Trump !

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 07:59
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
This is some of his finest work,
call him Charlie Freak, Juan O Savin or JJ.
He is a Good Man!
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
28 January, 08:41
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
Suffice it to say that the ENTIRE NATION cried.
#weare1

Free At Last @WhenDovesFly
28 January, 07:39
glad i found you Dan. Twitter cant stop what is coming!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 January, 12:21
In response Free At Last to her Publication
So much fun finding our trusted Patriots! ❤️

KMRA 777 @KMRA777
28 January, 07:20
I hope, and pray this is who he looks like. I was just a infant when JFK was mordered, but I have seen it, and the after affectes all my life. I cant emagine how it was for John John, and his sister Caroline, but I hope this is true!

Save America @peaceinamerica1
28 January, 07:20
Absolutely!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:19
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NEO ONE @Neo
28 January, 07:17
👍😎

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
28 January, 07:13
😎...disgiuses R fun!