Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
School year has begun.

But WHY are teachers, with years of training and experience -- forced into the position of a school nurse and mask enforcer ?

Hey, you guys , this is not in their job description .

Their communication with their students is handicapped by not SEEING their faces, the students not HEARING or seeing their teacher's facial expressions while being educated.

Why are superintendents and principals deciding what the mask rules and requirements should be? They are not Doctors or Scientists.

Who is to be in charge of this terrible spaghetti mess of school mask rules of conduct ?

Teachers aren't cops or school crossing guards.

C'MON MAN !
09:27 PM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 August, 12:47
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Now is the time for churches nationwide to STEP UP and start opening their churches that are mostly closed all week, and start providing the space for schools. Many have Sunday School classrooms. All have a large meeting space. Most have audio- visual capabilities. Teachers who want to escape the confines of public school curriculums could teach an accredited home school or charter school curriculum. State per pupil funds could be diverted to these alternative schools by state governors/ legislators. Parents could contribute by donating money and or volunteer time. Retired teachers could volunteer their time. It is time to think outside the box of public government run schools. The same things can be applied for college courses. Churches could be untilized to teach students basic college academics with significantly lower tuitions. These "church-colleges" could combine a job related curriculum which would provde life experience & student income.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 August, 03:05
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
ALL colleges are also deep state. Worse than K-12 schools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 August, 03:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
ask your church if they will help with this, parents! this could work! stop public school funding - thats the only way they listen hit them in the pocketbook

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
22 August, 12:40
My wife retired this year as a school teacher after more than 40 yrs of loving the children and the passion to teach, she would not be part of this tyranny and allowed her students to remove masks last year in her room and would warn the children of the tyrannical mask police that gave up teaching to abuse the children. They will not be held guiltless when each of these stand before the final judge on that day.

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
21 August, 08:55
We all need to stand up and say NO. Those who participate in their rituals are a part of the problem.

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
21 August, 08:54
I never allowed this and I never will! I never allowed my son to wear one at school it’s ridiculous. I will keep him home and homeschool him before I let them strap this diaper on his face.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
20 August, 09:42
Thank you. Lat year we had to be enforcers of social distancing and masks. it was horrible poor kids.I tried to make their year as happy as it could be, considering.