Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
20 August, 11:45
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
Johnny Thunders
@lamf77
2 minutes ago
Interesting because very few if any if the "lies" mentioned above are being dripped at all....unless you are in websites like this. To discredit lies, you need to furnish irrefutable truth.....to date there has been zero.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 August, 09:00
Amen.

Could be that CENTURIES, not merely Decades, of brainwashing is being unwound.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
20 August, 08:50
i e said it before,i believe white hats are using MK ultra to wake people up to the truth. Even thru movies and documentaries they are declassifying things. Its the same programs, bc they work, being opereted by the white hats to put the truth out. Technology is a GREAT thing if its used for the right reasons.! You soon will find this out!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 August, 08:57
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
True. 911HORUS it is called . Boomerang. I got caught uo with these clowns last year and screenshot it , Eric responded to me by accident too, not just Brennen.