COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
20 August, 05:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
i tried to explain this to a family member yesterday and they yelled at me “You are insane! I can’t talk to you anymore.” 🙏I pray the Truth and President Trump’s 2nd rightful term come to light soon.
06:24 AM - Aug 20, 2021
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 August, 03:54
In response GOD WON to her Publication
From the morning of Nov 4, 2020 I have held the conviction that God is moving mountains. President Donald J Trump is our 2020 duly electrd president. The SCAMdemic is a lie and designed to manipulated and divide nations with fear and oppression. I stand by my beliefs. I thank God for being able to connect with others who understand there is true evil in this world. Praise God, He is on His throne!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 August, 06:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
There was a picture floating around of an Afghan standing right by a helicopter - I swear that helicopter looked like a blow up #FAKE

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 August, 06:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏