Vadim Chernov @TheSauronSpaceCommand
Yesterday I sent an official letter to the Security Service of Ukraine by e-mail with the aim of starting the persecution of the agents of Moscow, who in 2016 organized activities against me on the territory of Ukraine in order to receive my programs in geophysics. So far there has been no answer. Probably after Independence Day (August 24) I will have to go to this Service on foot. Taking into account the fact that these actions of Moscow agents in 2016 were carried out with the support of the Security Service of Ukraine, we can say that in recent years there have been changes for the better in this situation. And there is a chance that they will finally do their counterintelligence work.
It would be surprising if the special services everywhere began to fulfill their direct duties not in favor of the personnel of these special services, but in favor of the states to whom they are obliged to serve.
03:42 AM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheSauronSpaceCommand in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vadim Chernov, click on at the bottom under it