Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 06:21
DC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 January, 06:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You know I am beginning to wonder if Kiefer Sutherland was telling us something with the TV Series called Designated Survivor! Capitol was bombed and all who were inside died. Except one... who was in a protected room like a mini bombshelter within the Capitol, he later became VP and wnated to take out the President! Too much of that series is so close to our reality, they even had a Virus Outbreak segment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
too many series and movies are very close to what we are experiencing. they flaunt it in our faces.
06:27 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
28 January, 06:31
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
predictive programming has been going on a long time! I'm like that kid in the movie, "The Sixth Sense." I see predictive programming everywhere!