Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 08:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
20 August, 12:15
https://anonup.com/thread/... Regarding what DC says the official numbers of deaths from the vaccine in Argentina are even worse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
20 August, 10:36
That professor is a hero! Bravo!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 09:08
Nana will be spreading this to all that will listen!
He does a great job!
Nana is better today, evidently TiredAss Nana could not add numbers yesterday. Got some sleep last night!

Here is what Nana simply does not understand, Doq:

I just dont think it is physically and reality wise possible for this many people in the world to ACTUALLY be as stupid as they have been since the covid hoax began. In no reality can I find the numbers this large for such stupidity!

There must be some outside force or drugs or something involved. I mean just take one thing>>just the product discription on these stupid masks at Amazon when they buy them tells you THEY WONT FOOKN PROTECT YOU FROM THE VISUS!

Plain as the damn nose on their face yet they are crazy over wearing masks some even to the point of mental breakdown screaming at we sane non mask wearers.

Something else must be at play, the #'s of stupid asses cant be this high!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 August, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Is it like MK Ultra? These people are most definately under some kind of spell. It does require Common Sense & I know from my own interactions there are many that don’t have that attribute. Even the smartest are not in possession of Common Sense in many cases. So I guess it is up to each his or her own choice in the end. May God Bless All of them, the kids are the ones that get to me. They don’t have a choice.

Gray 359 @Gray359
20 August, 08:45
One of the best ones I've seen.

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
20 August, 08:13
Bravo!!!! Well done

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
20 August, 02:32
No