USA Inc. is now Bankrupt and has filed Chapter 11
according to Gen. Flynn.
The Cabal's privately owned Federal Reserve and
IRS have been closed.
The White House, FBI, and other Federal Buildings
have been boarded up for months.
It's the End of the Old System.
The Swamp has been drained.
Donald Trump never stopped being the Real POTUS.
09:12 PM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
Tara Driscoll @Tara45
20 August, 11:16
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
the husband is still receiving letters from the irs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 August, 08:10
Fake news.....FBI is still open in DC, know somebody who works there. All federal buildings closed TO THE PUBLIC but still functioning. IRS is still operating. This is fake news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
20 August, 12:08
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I was in DC this summer. I agree they are still operational, but closed to the public

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 August, 07:28

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 August, 07:19

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 August, 12:17
BTW...it was switched over last march 2020. follow the Q drops. Trump is the Chairman of the banking system.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 August, 12:15
Do you have a link to Gen Flynn saying that?

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
20 August, 12:54
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I read that on Today's Restored Republic Update.

Operation Disclosure

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
19 August, 10:55
I paper filed taxes and am in line for refund, not received yet. I called tax guy who filed for me said they are way behind.🍿🍿

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
19 August, 09:41
Be patient, it will happen

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
19 August, 09:22
What about my tax bill? Still receiving payment stubs?

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
19 August, 09:25
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
That I don't know about.
It may take a while for the change over.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 August, 09:14

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 August, 09:21
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙏🙏