Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
28 January, 05:22
Umm... where is the Flag ontop of the White House? am I totally missing it? I don't see it.

https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
28 January, 05:32
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
Right now, you can see it waving in the wind. It's difficult to see though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
28 January, 05:34
In response Trinity Storm to her Publication
I think I see it.... my eyes are tired today.... I'll wait for the light to go on it in a few minutes. lol you must have excelent eye balls :)

Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
28 January, 05:36
I think I might have just caught it at the right time. My nickname is eagle eye though. LOL

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
28 January, 05:49
In response Trinity Storm to her Publication
Nope... it's all in my head and eyeballs. There it is... same size.... waving in the wind. LOL freaked me out a bit. forgive me........ sigh.

Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
Nothing to forgive. 😘 It wasn't easy to see.
06:18 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Trinity4Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trinity Storm, click on at the bottom under it