Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
I saw the inner workings of nursing rehabilitation assistance centers when I did my clinicals..and they treat everyone like animals unless they have sht tons of money...and thats why I chose to walk away from that profession before I ever got started. I think one of the other girls reported it on her way out...I just never went back. Feeling a bit ashamed of that at the moment...but there were only 2 of us that had a problem with it..and a whoooole bunch of them, and the teacher sort of threatened us not to mess up the agreement between the center and the school. Big red flags.
My point was...had I stayed in..there'd be no way I could have done what nurses and docs, teachers..are doing to people right now. I hope those I know IRL that became docs n nurses n teachers have accomplished moral compasses and have the good sense to bail out and stand up for those who can't.
Sharing to encourage others to be brave, do the right thing, and trust God to sort out the details.
11:16 AM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Jana, click on at the bottom under it