Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 August, 09:19
Just_An_American
Just_An_American
45m
·
·
The Biden administration has stunningly asked for $3.3 billion more for reconstruction efforts in Afghanistan even after the country has fallen to the Taliban and Americans have spent nearly $1 trillion for a 20-year failed war.

Hey, Taliban here's a reward for overrunning the country. The Taliban must be like did I just hear that correctly he wants to give us $3.3 Billion now. What is wrong with him.

NOT A CENT MORE.
We left behind enough equipment already.
https://www.bizpacreview.c...
No! Biden requests $3.3 billion more in taxpayer funds for fallen Afghanistan

The Biden administration wants to spend $3.6 billion more on reconstruction in Afghanistan even though the country has fallen to the Taliban.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
I'M ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME.
IF YOU GO TO YOUR EMPLOYER AND ASK FOR YOUR W4 BACK SO YOU CAN CHANGE IT TO EXEMPT FOR JUST ONE YEAR, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE THE FUNDS FOR ANY OF THIS CRAP.
THESE SO CALLED PEOPLE ONLY KNOW ONE THING AND THAT'S MONEY.
WHY WOULD ANYONE AT THIS POINT OF TIME PAY FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT WE DID NOT ELECT?
09:41 AM - Aug 19, 2021
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
19 August, 10:20
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I said this to my husband this morning. I told him to change the withholding. Now, I see this posted. Confirmation! Everybody should change it asap. They just told me I can no longer operate my Hair Salon Business, which I have a professional license to do, inside my nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

I am now prevented, by my Government, to support myself and family, in the Career I was trained to do, and Paid for, unless I inject myself with an experimental chemicals, and graphene and hope for the best.

America has fallen. It's not about to or going to, it has fallen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 09:54
Correct - Never allowed them to "hold" my money, always took care of my accounts first, paid taxes after calculating what I owed, not waiting for a return.

ILLOGICAL NONSENSE

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 August, 10:03
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I'm a mattress saver. LoL I don't believe in putting my money into banks that make money off my interest. Plus most of these banker's use our money in stocks.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 August, 09:53
get a new federal form off the internet. Fill your personal info in, step 4 under “C” write EXEMPT and turn it in to payroll
They can’t stop you from foing this

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 August, 10:00
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Nope they can't. I myself haven't paid taxes in 8 months. I'm not paying for a government that I didn't elect. NOT ONE PENNY. PERIOD.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
19 August, 09:47
or go 10-99 and completely cut them off