Martin Wilson @Mart
19 August, 02:32
Video footage is now circulating of police in Australia actually attacking young children for simply not wearing masks, throwing them on the ground to cuff them, and even pepper-spraying a 12-year-old girl.
And amazingly, several of the police themselves are not even wearing masks! Watch the footage in this video report I put together.
It starts out fairly quietly with a young girl explaining that her sister had just been arrested for not wearing a mask, but then more police arrive and the situation quickly deteriorates into chaos - thanks to the police.
I have to admit that my blood was boiling as I watched these big brawny men fully armed throw around young harmless children.
If this is what it takes for you to feel like a man, then you're no man at all! You're a worm that needs to be stepped on and squashed!
https://rumble.com/vlbmtn-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wolf skin @wolfskin
Thank you Martin...this is what we face here everyday now...and silence lets them gain confidence.
04:58 AM - Aug 19, 2021
In response Martin Wilson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wolfskin in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
11 September, 10:45
In response wolf skin to his Publication
Thankyou for all you are doing, to open the eye's of everyone, God Bless you from an Aussie to another Aussie.🙏😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396