Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 12:25
Itโ€™s absolutely insane how this Plandemic has destroyed families.
The divide is nothing short of mind boggling! My eldest son is getting married in November and because Iโ€™m not vaxxed, I am not invited. Like Wow! He went one further and stopped answering calls and deleting me and his siblings who arenโ€™t vaxxed. I never thought Iโ€™d live to see this day. Such a Shit show! ๐Ÿ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 01:08
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, I am so very sorry. Iโ€™m quite literally moved to tears friend. We are here! When the dark leaves and the light reveals itself, only then will those that shun us, understand what we were trying to do. You are not alone!! We are a worldwide family. You are kicking ass and taking names. I too have ptsd, I was no soldier but I feel you. I want you to know that I admire the heck out of you. Despite all that is before you, youโ€™re here and still fighting! Thank you for your service! If you ever need to talk, pm me! Iโ€™d love to speak to you. God bless you!! Stay strong..we are almost there! Sending prayers, love and light Sir!#WRWY โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
๐Ÿ˜” If I lived closer, Iโ€™d run to give you that hug Joey. I am sending you a virtual one. When I am alone and feeling lost, I take it straight to the Lord. He carries us at our weekest moments. He is there with you now, as are millions of us. You ate stronger than you think Joey!
I love you too. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
01:23 AM - Aug 19, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 01:24
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
are* that was either a spelling error or my tummy growling ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—