Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, last night I asked you if you could have a angel watch over my son & whisper in his ear. I got confirmation today , a angel is doing just that. Father, I pray that angel can keep whispering in his ear so he can see your light & feel your Holy Spirit Father. Father, God I pray for my brothers & sisters world wide will focus on you and feel you within them. Let them rise above all the chaos and noise. Let them feel the joy in their spirit , feel the love in their vibration , and feel content with their happy heart. 💓 Father, God , I pray you are doing well , able to rest & be able to be joined with your bride very soon. Father, I pray if you are weary, that our love for you will bring comfort. If your heart is hurting Father, let us bring you joy. Father, we love you so much. We give you all the PRAISE & GLORY Father, for you are God , Almighty! The maker of heaven & earth. You are our Rock & Salvation.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@thekingschick
@thangel
@dehowie
01:01 AM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 August, 02:13
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Lord we all come together in prayer. WE LOVE YOU.
Everything said in this beautiful prayer is in our hearts too.
Please make us worthy . . . Forgive where we have failed you.
Stay with us and don't leave us. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 August, 09:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
19 August, 01:57
Amen, agree!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 August, 01:54
if 2 or more together
unite and ask...

Glory to GOD ~ Love and LIGHT

In JESUS name!!!
🙌🙏👏

19 August, 02:09
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Amen! Hallelujah 🙌🙏🕊️❤️❤️🕯️❤️❤️