Only people mentioned by AwakenedTruthSeeker in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
30 January, 12:04
In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication
No, I haven't seen Biden do any of those things. It's been difficult to believe, but everything I'm seeing and hearing supports what anons are saying.

It's not the time to lose faith. It's time to take out your mustard seed and hold the line.

Even if I didn't know about the Trump card, good sense tells me to be at peace with my neighbor and to work till Jesus comes :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb McDonnell @Deb
29 January, 07:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb McDonnell @Deb
29 January, 07:48
In response Deb McDonnell to his Publication
Joe boarding Marine 1

Brown Fox @BrownFox
29 January, 02:25
Has "he" been signing Executive Orders ... or Executive Actions ?

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
29 January, 11:12
NOPE....B/C he really ISN'T our president......President Trump still is !!!

Rick Rude @Jago35
29 January, 10:14
Nope, but in all fairness, he doesn't even remember he won a fake election, it's been longer than 5 seconds.........................

Tonya Moseley @SCDixieDarling
29 January, 07:40
The only contact I've heard of him having with world leaders was a purported phone call with Putin. He may have been ordering a pizza. Who knows?

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
28 January, 11:42
No, No I have not😂 They're building that prop, these hoax's take time lol

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 January, 10:32
Nope

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
28 January, 08:26
NOPE!

Christopher Biamont @cbiamont1
28 January, 08:09
of course not, because he's just an actor playing a roll.

Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
28 January, 08:07
And Mark my words now that we've questioned bidan not being on Air Force One and all the other stuff only sign an executive orders we will now see that in the main stream media I'm catching on to this game LOL quite fun

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
28 January, 07:51
Imposter in the green room

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 January, 07:48
OUr corporation was dissolved, so Biden has no control of anything

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 January, 07:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
he never did....

Kerry Cruz @Kerfreedom
28 January, 07:48
Nope, except for the fake news reports

Kerry Cruz @Kerfreedom
28 January, 07:49
In response Kerry Cruz to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 January, 07:45
Haven't seen anyone with moving vans for the family into the WH either

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
28 January, 07:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I seen moving vans going in along with prison buses.

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
28 January, 07:38

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
28 January, 11:46
In response Jenn Cook to her Publication
🤓🤓

Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
28 January, 07:36
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No..........

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
28 January, 07:30
Might want to see what the Press Secretary has to say, Let ask her. Oh, I will have to Circle Back.. So Sorry 🤷‍♀️

Awakened TruthSeeker @AwakenedTruthSeeker
28 January, 08:31
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
😂😂😂

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 January, 10:32
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
😂😂😂😂She sure does use umm and I'll have to circle back a lot!!!

Mcee Grahy @Grahym
28 January, 07:29
nope!

Odinsdottir ... @Odinsdottir
28 January, 07:29
I just read an article from the BBC calling him "Mr Biden" instead of President Biden...Im going to have a look and see what news agencies are calling him "President"?

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
28 January, 07:26
Hiding out with Kamala, maybe he's in her basement. The good thing is the less we have to see that face the better.

Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
28 January, 07:26
lol nope. cause that puppet isnt running anything 😂😂 God bless our Patriots in the military and esp Our President DONALD J TRUMP❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Punk Patriot @punkchic
28 January, 07:24
EXACTLY. We're in control 💪

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
28 January, 07:20
Nope.

EMPATHICAF EmpathicAF @EmpathicAF
28 January, 07:19
all very very good questions....

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
28 January, 07:18
NOOOOO!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
28 January, 07:12
Camel toe is telling him to "sign it anyways" when he says he doesnt know what hes signing 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is this LEGAL

https://twitter.com/mikefi...

EMPATHICAF EmpathicAF @EmpathicAF
28 January, 07:20
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
hahahaha that's what I call her/him/it too!

Arthur Flores @Jibbybear
28 January, 07:09
nope. He hasn't done anything. Also where is Kamala?

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
28 January, 07:05
HAHA!! I just said the same thing the other night! And GUESS WHO still has Air Force One....Yep, our GREAT President Donald J Trump!!!

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
28 January, 07:02
Nope! And I love it! This movie is awesome!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿