Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 August, 08:38
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
With Confirmation from God, I am here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 August, 08:45
Already doing just that.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
19 August, 08:46
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
19 August, 08:44
Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

May God Bless all the Patriots!!!! WWG1WGA!!!!

19 August, 06:48
In response Wendy WJW to her Publication

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
18 August, 09:07
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

19 August, 04:10
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
18 August, 09:02
What ever I can do

19 August, 04:12
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 August, 08:49
Tell me where.
Tell me how.
I'm there!!

19 August, 04:19
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
18 August, 08:48
Yes. There is no other choice.

19 August, 04:20
In response Deena Gee to her Publication

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
18 August, 07:08
Yes.🕊⚖️🇺🇸👍🏻

18 August, 07:22
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
18 August, 06:54
Ready, Willing and Able

18 August, 06:55
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 August, 06:31
Absolutely!!!!!

18 August, 06:49
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
18 August, 06:30
of course I would go !!

18 August, 06:53
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
18 August, 06:29
IN A HEART BEAT

18 August, 06:57
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 August, 06:27
Already Got My Shit Packed

18 August, 06:54
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 August, 08:50
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
❤️ BLESS YOU