Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
18 August, 11:15
how can someone tell if they have Covid or how can doctors mark Covid if the PCR tests can't tell the difference between Covid or the flu?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 August, 12:58
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
I know that I was treated by one of America's frontline doctors in May by telemedicine. Diagnosed by symptoms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
18 August, 01:44
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
i am mainly talking about the inflated numbers where doctor would just label anyone with Covid. they would die from something else but doctor's would test after the fact & label Covid

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
My apologies. You're absolutely correct... the hospitals are getting kickbacks. My uncle passed away last year after covid hit and they tried to say he died of covid and my aunt & cousins fought hard and finally had that bs taken off his death certificate. We know my uncle was sick already from a stroke. My husband was diagnosed with a mass on his pancreas 4 years ago. He had most of his pancreas removed September before covid hit and i thank God everyday that everything we needed to do for him was taken care of before this all hit the fan. Everyday he wakes up and is well and his diabetes is managed and ok is such a relief. He refuses to go to ER for anything and luckily has been able to do telemedicine appointments with his dr.I know he will have a in office visit soon and I know he's dreading it since we get messages a couple times a week from a Scott and White saying he's eligible... please come in for his jab... any doctor that promotes this jab is going against their hippocrati
05:21 PM - Aug 18, 2021
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
18 August, 05:34
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
you are right i cannot believe all this is happening. i am sorry about all the stuff you are going through