Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
WHO THE FUCK out there is saying Trump will return Aug 22nd? Whomever is saying that shit needs their asses beat for spreading lies. WTF is wrong with people.
05:20 PM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
18 August, 09:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
August 22nd huh? 🙄I’ma keep my eyes on the audit! 😉LOL 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
18 August, 09:38
I might L👀K at a calendar date every now n then🙄, but I never ever hang my hat on one. One small ‘habbening’ behind the scenes could change what u expected or even change the plan. It’s best not to expect, but keep eyes open. Of course, there’s always that possibility that we are expected to share this info (dates) because sometimes it’s necessary to keep the black hats guessing, distracted, and frantic. It might even cause them to act hastily & expose themselves! muahaha! 😈😝. Sometimes Q said “Disinformation is necessary”. Consider our sources & use discernment. Never underestimate our power as Patriots & as digital soldiers. Just chiming in. But yeh, u make a great point that false hopes can make people give up... and it’s pretty important for Patriots to hold the line! Never give up and never Hang your Hat on a calendar date. Eyes wide open 👀. Remember to stay focused, be compassionate when people are frustrated, and encourage one another. We can’t lose if we NEVER give up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
18 August, 05:35
The media needs their asses beat even more. Lying about the vaccine, saying that it is safe. Lying about everything pretty much . I would much rather focus my energy on the media . Bunch of fucken puppets. Biden too . the entire Democrat party is full of shit. And the FBI has zero credibility as well.

18 August, 05:36
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
well dates also drop the hope from patriots. Without the patriots..we lose. SO thats more important than the media right now. WE cannot have people losing hope and faith and not standing up and fighting.

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 August, 05:24
After this long, you think people would burn their calendars. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

18 August, 05:24
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
you would think. So many anons STILL brainwashed. sigh.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 August, 05:30
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Already!