Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just fyi the little trip I took yesterday with my visitor looked a lot like this only a whole city and country space was vivid with color and beautiful.

Color me this wainthepain01
02:56 PM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
18 August, 05:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amazing! Thesee atr the types of scenes I visualize when i think about the future of the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 05:31
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Makes me feel good all over

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 05:31
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
This is what love looks like!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 August, 03:24
wow. where is this?

18 August, 03:27
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Pretty sure it is doctored pic. too many colors but nothing is off the table in Nana's bubble anymore

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 August, 02:59
Wow That Is So Beautiful! I Would Still Be There! Those Colors Are Stunning!

18 August, 03:03
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I am pretty sure we can go there any time we like once we come into our full potential. I cant get there yet without his assistance but I am learning everyday more and more.
The first obstacle is learning that time is not at all what we think it is.