Trump Life 2 @tnareau
From Madyson Marquette: I do in every way stand in the victory of the ascension and the glorification of the Son of God where all principalities and powers were made subject to Him, and I claim my place in Christ victorious with Him over all the enemies of my soul.

Blessed Holy Spirit, I pray that You would fill me. Come into my life, break down every idol and cast out every foe.

I am thankful, heavenly Father, for the expression of Your will for my daily life as You have shown me in Your Word. I therefore claim all the will of God for today. I am thankful that You have blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

I am thankful that You have begotten me unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I am thankful that You have made a provision so that today I can live filled with the Spirit of God with love and joy and self-control in my life.

And I recognize that this is Your will for me, and I therefore reject and
01:29 PM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by tnareau in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Life 2, click on at the bottom under it