Tina Cogon @Rynnks
Mike Lindell, [18.08.21 11:38]
🆘EMERGENCY PRAYER REQUEST 🆘
229 missionaries that are sentenced to be slaughtered today in Afghanistan!

From Calvary Chino Hills and pastor Jack Hibbs:
Please pray for the 229 Christian missionaries, who have been sentenced to death this afternoon by the Afghan Islamists. Please pass this message on as soon as possible so that many people will be able to pray. This message was sent by JUDITH CARMONA The missionary from Chihuahua who is in Africa. The whole planet united in prayer. If you can forward it please join us in urgent prayer, also because the radical Islamic group has just taken Quaragosh, the largest Christian city in Iraq. Where there are hundreds Christian men, women and children who are being beheaded. Prayer cover is being requested. Please take a minute and pray for them. Pass the message to whoever you can. Quaragosh has already been taken several times. They have asked us for prayer, please pass it on to others🙏✝️
11:50 AM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rynnks in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 August, 12:14
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
Dear GOD, please be with every Christian right now. I don't understand the reasons for this. I never will. I struggle with it all the time. Satan so wants to divide your children. I pray for the world, that they come to see that hurting each other, hurts ourselves and you. Please GOD, don't give Satan any more satisfaction by taking these beautiful believers. Please GOD, no more. My heart can't take it. Please show the world who is boss. I love you GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 August, 12:04
Prayers from Texas🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 August, 11:55
🙏Almighty Father please protect these souls and all who are facing persecution for their faith!! We thank thee Father that thou has heard us and know that with You, Father, ALL things are possible. Send Your Angels to comfort them and we will continue to pray for their safety. 🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏