Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 August, 08:05
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I just retired from 50 years of nursing. I was taught to teach my patients good health habits, how to maintain a healthy immune system, healthy diets etc. Medical care has taken a very wrong turn over the years. It is symptom based rather than cause based. Prescription based rather than lifestyle changes based. Regulatory agencies & insurance companies have way too much say so & power. Acidic bodies are the cause of most health issues like cancer, diabetes which leads to cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, retinal issues. Also osteoporosis, fractures. The most common cause of acidic bodies is dehydration from lack of pure water and replacing water with carbonated beverages. Weak immune systems lead to more illness as well. The best thing people can do for their health is:
water
exercise
sunshine
fresh air
decrease stress
increase spiritual well being
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 September, 02:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Why do Nurses Eat their Young?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 September, 02:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Convenience is deadly.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 August, 07:47
Now for the solution! 👇🐸👍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
17 August, 11:19
It's the chemicals they put in food.I am over weight and I don't eat a lot. I eat the same as my spouse. He's thin.I drink pop on and off. or have a juice.Mostly drink water. The chemical affect me different. I hate Mc Donnalds.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
17 August, 09:35
100%! And what gets me - is why do they have fast food restaurants on Military bases? Shouldn't soldiers be eating healthy food in order to stay healthy and in shape?

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
18 August, 04:45
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣HA! What about MRE's? Packed with hot sauce to kill organisms.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 August, 09:15
McDonalds. Millions served. How, exactly? Don't eat there unless you have cannibal instincts.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
17 August, 10:59
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
WHEN YOU PASS ONE WHEN IS IT NOT BUSY?? MANY MANY FOOLS ALL I CAN SAY

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 August, 09:14
whats the main course ? us ?😳😳

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
17 August, 08:53
had relentless truth on twatter, always liked his tweets but hoe the hell did he not get booted. lotta truth there for twatter to allow it.
guess if we have no choice in the matter twatter dont censor or boot ya idk
but tweets true enough thats for sure

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 August, 09:15
In response michael griggs to his Publication
because its Gab