SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
17 August, 06:31
Start listening ~18:30! This is the 4th or 5th prophet who's had a word about JFK JR. STILL BEING ALIVE! Here, she's a guest on one of the His Glory shows with Dave Scarlett (founder and Marine) and Amanda Grace (prophet). AMAZING!!! Like others, she says he's working behind the scenes with President Trump, and adds that it has something also to do with "our new money coming forth." (This was just published today on Rumble's His Glory TV channel.)😍❤️🙏👍

Listen to whole interview, though, because she also talks about an eagle landing on the beach the morning President Trump was inaugurated (the Lord had been confirming things to her through eagles.) And she talks about POTUS's lineage/bloodline and that he will return to office. SO many interesting things spoken in this episode!

https://rumble.com/vl93zz-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
OH WOW!!😮😍❤️ And somewhere after 41:30, Dave says many of his sources (he's friends with generals and other "high-ups" -- some have been on his show) all say JFK Jr. is indeed alive. AND he said that when they interviewed RFK Jr. recently, he "gave a code ... and that's all I'm going to say." WOW!!!!! Can't wait for him to step on the world's stage -- and then my friends who think I'm crazy will be a little red-pilled... Hahaha...😉😎 This is all SO incredibly cool... Even though I already believe he's still alive here on this side of life, it's still amazing to hear all this right now! 🙏❤️ Makes me so happy in the middle of all the current horrible world news... God bless everybody everywhere... As others have said, remember that in the middle of "childbirth," there is lots of pain... But JOY & JUSTICE are on the way...
06:52 PM - Aug 17, 2021
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 August, 08:10
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
17 August, 08:39
Actually Pastor Dave is my go to for intel. I can't find many left to trust.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 August, 08:42
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
❤️👍🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 August, 08:37
Yes, a few months back, on a live social media chat a patriot asked him to touch his nose if JFK Jr. is alive and RFK Jr. saw the chat feed and immediately touched his nose and put his hand down, he had a light smile on his face, too.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 August, 08:39
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
❤️👍😁

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 August, 08:41
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
PS: This is the 3rd one though... First was "touch your eye if..." then "touch your nose if..." and then one that only Dave and Amanda got from RFK Jr. when they met him for the interview. It's all so wonderful, isn't it?😍

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 August, 08:32
I bet he comes out later to run for 2024. His story will be a big fat red pill and his campaign at the same time. Im sure the White hats have an ace in hole every election.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 August, 07:08

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 August, 07:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yep! And before the nose sign, there was this eye sign. 😁❤️ (This pic was taken by @GlynHowardFndIt2 from the video.) But Dave said that RFK Jr. gave him yet another sign (a third!) when he interviewed him recently. 😍