___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 August, 05:36
Apparently the timeline changed from the 17th to the 27th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
17 August, 05:48
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Nice. What is the URL for this page?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 August, 05:54
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Here is the link & then tap the D:

https://www.ingersolllockw...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 06:25
I tried figuring this out couple weeks ago...US constitution signed 09/17/1787 &looked to see who was born many years later but couldn't figure it out

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
Haven’t looked yet, but my guess is to start with DJT & JFK work backwards. One day after signed but different year. I miss digging like I use to, but just keeping up with family & sharing info on this 💩 show is difficult for me now. Family hounding me to drop more levels.
06:52 PM - Aug 17, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 August, 07:25
not DJT or JFK i looked