Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response AQ. PATRON~Z⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

ALL THIS INFO WAS OUT 08’ - 09’ SO PEOPLE COULD SEE THE REAL OBAMA ........

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

WHERE ON EARTH WERE ALL THESE PICTURES THAT ARE STARTING TO SURFACE WHEN HE WAS RUNNING. I JUST DON'T GET IT. IF THE BLACK COMMUNITY HAD A CHANCE TO SEE THESE, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN VOTED IN.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

suppressed

(1) Show this thread

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

On Guitar is Mark Milley, because Ace Freshley is Jew, so it perfectly fit Milley "Space Ace outfit" but in Fact Mark is Zionist...😎
Guy with bat costume Gene Simmons...Wuhan Barry...😈

Guy with Panda Eyes... Joe Biden, in band was more actors on his post during years, same with Joe🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

And finally man with Star in his Eye, Paul Stanley, represent more prominent MOSSAD AGENT in USA Jeffrey Epstein...
Symbolism will be THEIR DOWNFALL😇

NOTE SIGILS "SS"... Absolutelly NO HIDING, HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT😂😂😂
I CHOOSE HYMN FOR ALL THOSE TROPHY WIFES... BALLAD CALLED BETH...
Their MasterStroke Unplugged from GITMO😇😎

https://youtu.be/k7v1q-dF6Aw

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

HEAD SPINNING 😳. SO IN THIS VIDEO ARE THOSE THE ORIGINAL KISS MEMBERS & PIC ARE THE ACTORS ??

(1) Show this thread

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

Did Barry Planned to join Kiss Rock band on this photo? 🤔😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/FhO_jnKl4pk

When U listen to "LOVE GUN" IT COULD BE HEARD ALSO AS "AFGHAN" 🤔😂😂😂

In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

Now we know about the tongue don't we? SNake or reptilian tongue!

(1) Show this thread