Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Ally Smart @Allysmart
17 August, 02:59
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I used to believe we were good to our women here. Now that the Trans movement has been given all the power to erase and destroy women, I no longer believe in the West.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 August, 02:58
these people dont have allegiance to a country but allegiance to a religion and war lords..and as far as i know there are 2 sects of Muslim..and they dont get along..never have. they have been fighting for years. thats the big part of the problem...so one group takes over and puts the screws down so everyone toes the line...because there would be inside feuding/fighting...like always....this will never be solved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poppa Doc @PoppaDoc
17 August, 11:45
I was listening to Megan Kelly, and her guest said that Biden removed the contractors that were arranged to be there to provide military air support as back up, and thats why they were overwhelmed and gave up rather quickly. Having a hard time finding out more on the subject, but its interesting to consider.