COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Lin Wood

As frustration, despair, and even depression increases for many in our country, I continue to urge patience and ask others to never lose hope. I urge ALL who love God. America, and freedom to keep fighting.

Why?

Am I a snake oil salesman peddling a fake tonic called “Hopium?”

Nope.

I am a man who believes that God is real and that every word in the Holy Bible is true. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Man did not create man. So man cannot save man.

God created man. Only God can save man.

I urge patience because we must wait on the LORD.

I urge you to never lose hope because God is hope.

Hope based on the expectation that God keeps His promises. He does. If you lose hope, you have given up on God. I pray you will do the opposite and instead of giving up on God, you will rely upon Him more and more with each passing day.

As things grow darker in the world around us, remember that light ALWAYS overcomes darkness.

Keep
07:26 AM - Aug 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 August, 09:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Gods hand is in everything, find Peace in this. Satan tries to confuse with this illusionary world around Us, allow it to flow by You without attaching to it. God is not of this world, HE has overcome it all for each of Us through Christ Jesus, remember that when You are battling it. Fighting the world all around us is the opposite of belief in God, instead inspire others through Loving Kindness and Strength in the knowing that this is all by Gods design, and like a parent leading a little child, we must follow close to Him all-ways for He is our Protection against those strange things creeping about. Spirit over this Flesh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396