Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
16 August, 09:58
Here’s the video of Trump and Melania exiting AF1…
Scavino just posted a still of this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
17 August, 12:17
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Easily Debunked.

The Video is from Dec 23rd 2020
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump Arrives in Florida for Final Christmas of His Presidency - YouTube

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrived at Palm Beach International Airport Wednesday evening where they are spending the final Christmas...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
17 August, 12:24
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
Yes, true! But all of a sudden we’re seeing these images, all of them very similar, but at different times, yet they’re everywhere tonight…

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
17 August, 12:40
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Agree, When Dan Scavino or Ezra Cohen-Watnick post you can bet it has a deeper meaning than most might think.

The Image of POTUS leaving AF1 made me think of Q 34 & 35

We will see.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I love to read that post!! I can’t read it enough😄 Thanks for posting!!
12:54 AM - Aug 17, 2021
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it