Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
I showed you this plane on my tv this morning...

now mirror it...

oh..
but I just thought of something...

does anyone have the Law Book handy with the

laws in it?

is there a
I bet!🧐
whats it say?
06:50 PM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 August, 03:15
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
16 August, 08:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
16 August, 11:27
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
cant really see it...

what do you think they are trying to tell us?

HCHC 12222 @HComo
16 August, 07:12

1776 Life @pacu44
16 August, 07:08
Is it me, or those windows are painted or not glass? like the plane is a giant prop, Something is off about this...

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
16 August, 07:04
9 11????

Just Diana @Diana19
16 August, 06:57
11.9.1 General Continuation of Municipal Law of the Occupied Territory as Between
Inhabitants. In general, the municipal law of the occupied territory (i.e., the ordinary domestic
civil and criminal law) and their administration remain in full force so far as the inhabitants of
occupied territory are concerned, unless changed by the Occupying Power.
154 For example, the
penal laws of the occupied territory generally continue in force.155
As a foreign State and as the paramount authority in the occupied territory, the
Occupying Power is not bound by the municipal law of the occupied territory.
156 For example,
the Occupying Power would not be bound by a municipal law that had been enacted by the State
of the occupied territory to prevent trading with the enemy.157

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
16 August, 07:08
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Nice! thank you!

and yes its way over my head...lol