Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
We know they are going to attempt the mandates (pretty sure they will actually try to put it into legislation when they come back from break in Sept) so they are ramping up the narrative on religious exemptions. Pushing the narrative that only very few of us are telling the truth and using it as a loophole. They state that employers have the "right" to question you and have you provide written documentation on how you practice these beliefs in your life. I'll be more than happy to provide them a copy of the Holy Bible with highlighted scripture. Show me a man on this earth worthy of questioning my belief in God or my relationship with Jesus and i will gladly comply. I will say anyone in history who tested the Most High ...didnt have the outcome they wanted . God is my protector,my healer,and my rock . Anything that I ask of the father in the name of the son...Will be given to me.Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Period!
12:24 PM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItsthatTime722 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 August, 12:31
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
[They] are bringing up these mandates and vaccine passports as a way to create further division amongst the populace.

The only chance that [they] have left is for a civil war to erupt.

It's what [they] want.

#Plandemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
16 August, 12:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That is exactly what they want,but I know thats not what God is going to give them 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396