Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
I may be totally wrong..but I feel like the good in every country is conspiring together to make it look like this is all really happening..but once revealed everyone packs up n goes back home...? The maga hat on the shelf kinda made me see Trump all over the entire takeover. I really wish the people could be informed and know whats really happening so they wouldn't panic and there weren't casualties...but for some reason I feel the need to pray for them and cheer for us. I know it looks real bad right now, but isn't it supposed to? What did everyone think scare event, near death event, or precipice really meant? I am seeing quickly each would make it seem all hope is lost, but we know it is NOT..we just gotta hang on..fight the good fight and finish this race. Kinda feels like we're on the finishing laps, now, doesn't it?. I just know that I trust Trump and the military directly serving him, and do believe them when they tell us the best is yet to come, n thats why I'm pretty comfy!!!
12:01 PM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Jana, click on at the bottom under it