Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
16 August, 08:56
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Not that big. Truth: Hamilton’s skull and features are closer to Kerry, if Kerry were good looking. Maybee Kerry’s plastic surgeon uses Hamilton’s picture as inspiration, but he can’t quite pull it off. And Joe Biden isnt Joe Biden!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 August, 08:36
ommylawd this is pure GOLD🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 August, 08:37
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
what would i do without yall ....🥰

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 August, 08:35
ill go one further…hes alive and a white hat

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 August, 11:18
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
he’s definitely alive but I don’t think he’s a white hat

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 August, 08:32
As long as they don’t put him on a new $20 Bill I can live with it! 😂

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 August, 09:14
ME..

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 August, 09:15
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Exactly . A Mini Furher too😡

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
16 August, 08:57
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
It’s that Ultra look!

Ryan McMillan @Selith
15 August, 09:03
Well, me being a distant relative of Jackson-prolly would not sit well with me lmfao!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
15 August, 08:48
😁