Anne Green @Anne72
15 August, 11:31
Help/Advice needed. My son has been 2x Syringeand is now regretting it as he's now started to read about it and it's 'side effects' I've read about vitamins A,C,&D & Pine needle tea for 'detox' but never seen what quantities to use HELP PLEASE 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 August, 12:12
In response Anne Green to his Publication
There IS hope for people who have received the injections, and that rests in these Med Beds we are continually hearing about. There are many types, but I understand that there is at least one type that can make genetic corrections. Until then, the treatments you have heard of may help keep your immune systems strong (injected or not, we should all be taking steps to bolster our immune sustems). Other powerful immune system support supplements are Colloidal Silver and Chlorine Dioxide (NOT bleach) - both are supplements that can be obtained online. Again, these should be used in moderation - as per product dosage information (both are liquids). I will keep you and your son in my prayers (heck, I pray daily for all
of us). 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Green @Anne72
Thank you so much James for the information. I'm going into my local town tomorrow to get the vitamins I need and I found a UK site online for the pine needle tea. I'm praying that this 'vax' isn't going to do the untold damage that is spoke about, otherwise SO many will perish. I thank you for your prayers and I will also continue for US ALL 🙏
03:40 PM - Aug 15, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anne72 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Green, click on at the bottom under it