Dennis 369 @Dennis369
15 August, 02:27
And the fresh squeezed lemon juice contains substances that can produce bile juice and thus help the liver with mitosis/regeneration. Three months, that's how long it takes the liver to regenerate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
15 August, 02:31
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
🤷‍♂️no gall bladder no bile

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
15 August, 02:35
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Oh. That's a problem. I'm sorry for you.

15 August, 02:38
well i dont drink so i got that much lmfao it had to go it was green and infected with what i have no idea, was told its the local water and happens to most residents where i live. it about killed me lol

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
15 August, 02:44
That's hard. They poison us on different ways. But the Medbeds on the way for all of us.

15 August, 03:06
that was my wake up call, i wont participate in the med bed thing, when Gods ready he can have me i will not fight him, but if he tells me to do it i shall, im not trying to jump ship but im also not trying to marry the sea lol

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
15 August, 03:22
If that is your decision, then it is. Our body is only an avatar for a certain time anyway. Our soul is immortal. But for my part, I want to actively participate in the change in the world. Now we decide. We are now creating a brave new world. Don't you want to be a part of it?

sure for a time, if i make it outta this mess i figure at most 120 yrs naturally, thats more than long enough lol
03:39 PM - Aug 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it